Some interesting articles:
- Visualization and analysis of Molecular Scanner Peptide Mass
- MALDI: principles, trends, and implementation in the UK.
Some interesting links:
- Mascot, a powerful search engine which uses mass
spectrometry data to identify proteins from primary sequence databases.
- Profound, performs fast database searching for protein identification by comparison of a peptide map to NCBI's nr database using a Bayesian algorithm.
- ProteinProspector, Proteomics tools for mining sequence databases
in conjunction with Mass Spectrometry experiments.
- Mass Spec Resources
- Mass Spectrometry Links
to top ^